Parts Professional Authors
ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
This winter, keep your engine running like new during the cold months by visiting your local Peterbilt dealer to have your medium- or heavy-duty truck serviced. Keeping up with routine maintenance at the dealership increases your bottom line by lowering overall maintenance costs and gives you confidence in knowing that your truck has been serviced by the most highly trained professionals in the business.
Regular maintenance such as oil changes, filter changes and fluid changes extend the longevity of your truck’s engine, protect your investment and increase your uptime.
Additionally, extra cold days mean extra idling. While idling, particulate matter builds up in your diesel particulate filter faster. DPF cleanings to remove ash build up are an incredibly important part of routine maintenance and should be done approximately every 50,000 miles to reduce the likelihood of unplanned breakdowns and costly repairs.
Similarly, in the winter months, safety is more important than ever. Having properly working brake and power generation systems, and winter truck accessories, like chains, wheel chocks, winter fronts, effective wiper blades and backup lighting contribute to keeping you and your truck safe.
For your other cold weather needs, your Peterbilt dealer stocks a full line of heating aids such as block heaters, fuel tank heaters and diesel fired bunk heaters. These parts will keep you, and your diesel engine, warm and ready to go even in the coldest weather.
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts.
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTO
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event – 31 Days of Savings
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications