Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTO
Choosing a power take-off (PTO) should be easy, and knowing how they work will help you find the best option for your application.
PTOs may seem complicated, but they’re fairly simple once you understand their design and function. A PTO is a gearbox that’s driven by gear engagement or a shaft hook-up. It mounts to the truck transmission and draws energy from the engine in order to power devices such as hydraulic pumps, water pumps and blowers.
A PTO is specific to a particular transmission. It must mount up, and the gear must mesh with the transmission. Roughly 70 percent of PTOs are two-gear models designed for manual transmissions. The next 20 percent are “hot shift” units, which means they’re always engaged/disengaged with an electric-over-air or hydraulic solenoid switch. The remaining 10 percent are specials, PTOs requiring Big 8 bolt shaft mounts or split shafts, which are industry specific.
Rugged Options for All Transmission Makes
Whatever the application, your PTO needs to withstand the rigors of your job. Designed to meet the demands of the higher-pressure hydraulic systems used in Europe, Bezares USA manufactures PTOs that are more robust than traditional models. Bezares PTOs feature heavier castings and are offered in a wide range of input and output options, gear ratios and shifter styles. Plus, they’re compatible with all transmission makes. The full line includes everything from Bezares’ 1000/2000 series for the most common applications, to their heavy-duty 8000 series, which offers a 500 ft/lb torque rating for winch applications.
Ask your Peterbilt dealer for more information on the best Bezares PTO for your application.
- Make an impression with TRP® Chrome-Plated and Stainless-Steel aftermarket truck parts.
- TRP® Air Springs Keep You Comfortable on Any Terrain
- The Perfect Fit for Your Exhaust System
- Reduce Maintenance Costs with Bendix SmarTire™
- 5 AC Tips to Stay Cool this Summer
- Road Readiness
- ROUTINE MAINTENANCE WILL KEEP YOUR TRUCK PERFORMING AT PEAK EFFICIENCY
- We Are Here For You Now and in the Future.
- International Roadcheck
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTO
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event – 31 Days of Savings
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
- TRUST TRP® REMANUFACTURED BRAKES
- PACCAR Genuine Tips to Keep Your Battery in Top Condition
- TRP® Presents Tips to Maintain Your Battery Year-Round
- Know Your Torque Rods: Inspection and Replacement
- TRP® U-Bolt Kits
- TRP® Chemicals
- TRP® Oil Coalescing Cartridges
- TRP® Extended Life Coolant
- All-Makes All-March
- TRP® Windshield Glass
- Introducing Two NEW part numbers to the TRP® Aero Mirrors product line: MRKP01L & MRKP01R
- TIPS FOR LIFE ON THE ROAD