Parts Professional Authors
TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications
TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors
TRP Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors feature more than twice the clutch life of industry heavy-duty compressors and are rated at 2,000,000 cycles. Offered at a great value and quality at a competitive price, the A/C compressors are equipped with rubber-dampened armature that increases clutch life by more than 30%. Advanced oil circulation for the shaft bearing and seal ensure smooth, consistent operation. And the diode in the harness protects the clutch from harmful electrical surges.
Built with the exact specifications of industry compressors, the Super Heavy Duty Compressor incorporates a corrosion-resistant stainless steel reed valve to ensure longer life. In addition to the corrosion-resistant reed valve, the Super Heavy Duty Compressor is built with a stronger forged planet plate that offers stronger ball socket connections.
TRP Freon Compressors
TRP Freon Compressors feature a superior pad lock design that helps prevent vibration-related fitting leakage. A one-piece, all-steel crimp fitting design allows for stronger and more durable connection. TRP Freon Compressors are sealed with factory nitrogen charge that keeps deadly moisture out of the compressor. Significant moisture damage can occur in as little as two hours of ports being unsealed.
TRP stands behind the longevity and durability of these compressors with a no hassle over the counter warranty designed to provide our end users with superior customer service. Like the rest of the TRP all-makes product line, the Super Heavy Duty A/C Compressors and the TRP Freon Compressors represent great value in a performance-tested quality product. Visit your preferred Peterbilt dealer to learn more about TRP AC Compressors.
- Control the Road Ahead With TRP® Tie Rod Ends
- Choosing the Right Air Dryer Cartridge to Protect Your Brakes
- Meet the Demands of Your Business With Bezares PTO
- Get the Most Out of Your Fan Clutch With Horton’s DM Advantage®
- Reinforce Your Truck with Comfort and Control by Investing in PACCAR OE Shocks
- TRP: 20 Years of Quality and Value
- The Right Drum for the Right Application
- For Flexibility and Durability, Think TRP Exhaust Bellows
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event
- TRP Introduces Fan Clutch Repair Kits
- TRP Introduces All-Makes Super Heavy Duty AC Compressors
- TRP Announces New Warranty And Product Offerings For Performance-tested Air Springs
- TRP® Introduces New Lubricant Program
- TRP All-Makes All-March Event – 31 Days of Savings
- TRP A/C Compressors Withstands the Most Demanding Applications